After purchasing The Shot Mobile License you will begin the following process of training:
- Barista Training.
- Two to three days planning your own run.
- On-going support and monitoring.
Before the commencement of the Barista training it is important to read The Shot Induction Manual.
Training will include:
- Training at one of Burton Hollis Training cafes
- Training with our Dunedin based Espresso trainers
- Partnering up with one of our Shot licensees and working along side them in their area
- Induction training at The Shot Customer support centre
Two to Three Days Building Your Own Run:
We will assist to analyse your area and identify prospects that will form the base of your weekday route. The objective is to maximise your customer base and minimise your travel. During this process you will be start to build up an events calendar
- Sales techniques
- The importance of speed and time deadlines
- Replacing underperforming clients
- Developing new clients
On going Support & Monitoring:
We will continue to monitor your progress and provide assistance where necessary.
To ensure that we give you the best assistance possible we need your feedback.
From this feedback we can gain an important ‘picture’ of your territory and be able to assist you in areas that you need support with. This information allows us to structure continuous training and field support as needed.